|+44 7717 804077
- 10 years experience in creative
marketing, ranging from corporate branding, online marketing campaigns,
search engine optimization/marketing (SEO/SEM), online advertising,
designing corporate portals front ends and multimedia.
- 9 years Internet experience.
- 5 years as a senior creative web designer using HTML,
- Spearheaded several intra/internet projects for
multinational corporations including: Vodafone Egypt, Corel, Adobe,
Otis, Microsoft, Carrier, Arabia, MobiNiL, UTC, Mimio
- Excellent background with user-interface (GUI) and user experience best
practices, international navigation and site usability guidelines
through designing several web portals and eCommerce solutions for
multinational clients that involved creating advanced web interfaces,
splash screens, and promo posters according to international standards.
- Creating and managing corporate brand identities online.
- Track record of top rankings on all major search engines.
- Track record of solving complex problems and completing
projects on schedule within budget.
- Co-founder of an Egyptian award-winning online community portal
with over 300,000 members and visitors. (el-shella.com)
Areas of Expertise
|Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
||Internet Marketing Campaigns
|Digital photo retouching, restoration &
||eCommerce community portals moderator
|DreamWeaver MX web designer, GUI designer &
||Usability and user behavior tracking
|Content Management Server (Microsoft CMS)
||Dmoz, MusicMoz, ChefMoz regional editor
|Corporate portals and event Planning
||New media advertising and color separation
|Internet Marketing trends
||Technical Consulting / Training and Development
|Online Corporate Branding
|Optimized Site Rankings/analysis
||International GUI guidelines expert
||Site Traffic Analysis
Creative/Online Marketing Manager 1997 to present
- Designs and Maintains the corporate websites on a daily
- Analyzing and tracking site visitor behaviors and
trendsfor better market positioning and effective on-line advertising
- Designed web applications and corporate portals and sites
(GUI) user interfaces for prestigious international clients including Vodafone Egypt, Corel
Corporation, Otis, Mimio, Arabia, Microsoft,
United Technologies, and MobiNiL (recent Samples)
- Managing corporate branding and below the line
communication, through creating corporate intranet/internets, brochures,
logos, and insuring highest standards in representing the corporate
image across different media.
- Supervising the production cycle from conception to
- Cultivating of business partnerships through management
of local and international vendor relationship from a creative
Silicon Graphics Products Manager 1994 to 1996
- Marketed Mac solutions and SGI animation systems to
clients including Ceramica El-Jawhara, Moody el-Emam Studio, Khaled
Hammad Studios, Empire Studio, Mostafa Moftah Designs, Ahmed Farrag.
- Generated several distributorships including
PowerComputing, DPS video solutions, Match/TeleMusic & sound effects
- Presented a new Virtual-Studio solution on SGI to his
Excellency Safwat Al-Sharif, minister of Media in the Second TV Festival
- Introduced the production music and Virtual Studio
concepts to: Nile TV, ART Jordan, and the Egyptian Satellite Channel.
Pre-press & Digital Video
Specialist 1993 to 1994
- Trained Mac, DTP and high-end
color-separation solutions to newspapers and advertising
- Trained art department staff of Al-Ahaly Daily Newspaper
on using Mac and Imagesetters, and helped them emigrate to Digital
production over conventional methods in publishing the daily newspaper.
- Introduced the PRISMS animation system on Silicon
Graphics to the Egyptian market through Al-Ahram Computer Exhibition
1994, after taking advanced training in Germany HQ.
- Introduced the new Dinapon drum-scanner and Tektronix
dye-sub in PrintPack Expo 94.
Freelance Projects and Achievements
Computer Trainer/Consultant 1992
- Provided advanced Computer training and consultations for
Aboul Fotouh Establishment, GAP, Intermarkets, Cairo's, S-pack, MaxGroup
- Demonstrated WaveFront's Animation and Particle System
For Silicon Graphics in two launching seminars held by WaverFront
- Helped Pie Practical Solutions Beta test their
international award-winning illustration program ArtBeat (Version 1.0
3D Animator and PhotoShop
Retoucher June 1992 to December 1992
- Produced 3D/2D computer generated
animations for TV commercials, Nestle, Kimo, Flora, Trebour, Frutti
Sweets, Leaders School, CanadaDry, Agrispoon, and Video clips while
working closely with agencies like Intermarkets, TMI, Image, Art
- Used the latest software in TV and animation productions:
Infini-D, Strata Vision, Director, FreeHand, PhotoShop and Painter.
- Worked with Sony one-inch BetaCam and NuVista for final
Max-Group Advertising Agency &
Designer July 1991 to September 1991
- Designed the layout and typesetting for
a large color directory of Egyptian Travel & Transportation
- Designed several annual-reports and newsletters for
Amr Helmy Designs
Computer Trainer December 1990
to March 1991
- Assisted the company’s German experts in designing the
workshop's automating the workflow cycle.
Graphics Designer December 1990 to February 1991
- Designed the layout of (Fonnon Gamila 90) the official
Faculty of Fine Arts publication and winner of the first prize For
University Publications For the year 1990.
- Trained staff members on using the Mac in advanced
Trainee Designer July to
September 1989, and July to October 1990
- Created a customer-behavior questionnaire for Nestle
Yogurt & Designed the new look for the Yogurt & Cerilac
distribution trucks and Labneh packages.
- Participated in the production of Nestle's TV, radio
& outdoor campaigns and General Motors Al-Dabbabah launching
- Produced slide shows, presentations, billboards and
catalogs for General Motors using the Mac.
B.Sc. in Interior
Decoration Design Visual
production of performing arts (Theater, TV &
Faculty of Fine Arts, Helwan
University, Zamalek - Cairo. 1989 to 1993
TEAM International Computer Camps 1990
Several courses in advanced Basic, Pascal
Professional Web Developers Diploma 2002 (RITI)
Managing Corporate Branding and eMarketing, AUC
- English: Fluent
- Arabic : Fluent
Computer Experience & Training Courses
HTML, ASP, PhotoShop CS, Dreamweaver MX, WebTrends 7, FireWorks
MX, Illustrator 10, ImageReady, FreeHand, FrontPage, Ulead, Flash,
|Technical and Creative
Professional Web Developers Diploma (RITI
Advanced Sales & Marketing.
Access for database-driven
Camera movement and lighting in
Time Management & Problem Solving.
PRISMS & MoJo animation and video
editing system For the SGI (Germany)
ElectroGIG animation and visualization
Advanced training on the F.I.R.S.T.
Outdoor billboard system (France &
- Birth Date: 18th January 1971
- Marital status: Married
- Military status: Exempted
- MENSA High IQ member by 156 points; Among the highest 2% of the global
population of IQ 132 points or less.
- Dmoz, MusicMoz, ChefMoz regional editor.
- Official Beta tester for: Microsoft Office 2003,
Messenger 5 & 6, Windows Update, Trend Micro Internet Security 2005,
Mailfrontier Matador 3-4
- Traveled to England, United Arab Emirates, Germany,
Holland, Spain, Switzerland, Yugoslavia, France, Turkey, Italy, Greece,
Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand in addition to
local destinations all over Egypt.
- Finalist in Dubai Internet City eBusiness Awards 2000
- Winner of Exceptional Idea award from Dubai Idea-Oasis 2000
Download Mo Elnadi's